Share your knowledge and experience - request for community contributors

Hi folks,

There is a wealth of experience and knowledge within the DegreeTutors community - I’d love to find a way of sharing it with the wider audience.

• Do you have an interesting project you’ve worked on that could be the basis of a case study article?

• Are you an expert or do you have some experience in an interesting area of engineering and have an idea for a tutorial article?

If so, I’d love to hear your idea.

If I think it will be helpful to the wider DegreeTutors audience, I will commission you to produce the piece for publication on DegreeTutors.com. I’m particularly interested in case studies and project write-ups - since these are something I find difficult to produce as I’m no longer involved directly in the industry.

Your article will be published under your own name with an author bio box linking out to wherever you like, your business website or LinkedIn profile for example.

I will compensate you for your work - somewhere in the region of 150-250 USD depending on the scope of the piece. Make no mistake, this will not match your normal engineering rate - but if you have a desire to write and share your knowledge, this might be a good opportunity, and you can pick up some beer money along the way!

So, if you’ve got some ideas, I’d love to hear them. Please fill out the form on this page (as many times as you like) so I can start a conversation with you and see where it goes.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Seán