Fundamentals of Structural Dynamics - Fully Documented

Hi folks,

This is a quick update to let you know that I’ve finished documenting Fundamentals of Engineering Structural Dynamics with Python over on Labs. There is now a complete text lecture to go with every video lecture in the course, accessible for All Access members. This means that the structural dynamics pathway is now fully documented.

You may also have noticed an updated Structure Works holding page. Progress has been quicker than expected on the first toolbox (much to my amazement!). I have the 2D truss solver implemented and working at this point - from here it’s a matter of implementing some front-end data visualisations.

I plan to record a work-in-progress screen share over the next day or two. I’ll post that here to show you how it’s progressing and what I have in mind for data visualisation. You may have some suggestions for me which I’d be very happy to receive in the post comments. So, keep an eye out for that. The more input I can get the better. In due course, I plan for the Structure Works page above to resemble the courses pages with a range of structural analysis toolboxes. A 3D space frame toolbox is likely next on the list.

I’ll leave it there for now.

All the best,
Seán

ReplyLike 2