First lectures of the RC course now live on Labs

Hi folks,

I hope you’re all keeping well. I’ve been pretty quiet over the last few weeks because there’s been a lot happening here - I won’t bore you with the details but rest assured I’m still working away on the course.

I just wanted to let you know that I’ve published some lectures for the new Reinforced Concrete Design course. I mentioned a few weeks ago that I’d be publishing these lectures as the videos are completed - so here’s the first batch.

We don’t actually cover any RC design in these first lectures - we’re focusing initially on understanding limit states and establishing design loads in accordance with ultimate limit states.

The next batch of lectures I release will cover design for bending and get properly into RC design.

To access these lectures, you’ll need to log into your DegreeTutors:Labs account as the course won’t go up onto Podia until is fully completed. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the improved UI on Labs - I think it’s far superior to the experience on Podia…but I would say that :slight_smile:

More lectures dropping soon.

Seán